Cater My Event
Whether you are hosting a corporate meeting or award ceremony, wedding reception, anniversary or birthday party, shower, barbecue or bar mitzvah, read on for our Cosmic Commitment to you:
- farm fresh flavor
- local, organic and sustainably-raised ingredients
- meats from humanely-raised and pastured animals
- support of Fair Trade when local options are not available (as with coffee)
- tasty vegan and vegetarian options for all meal categories
- delicious gluten – free dishes
- Chef-crafted food only, by Owner/Chef Peg Botto, trained at the Restaurant School
- creation of your menu directly with the Chef
- Chef Peg is happy to accommodate your menu preferences
- prompt delivery and meticulous clean up
- automatic savings through the use of our own china, glasses & silverware (no hidden fees!)
- you are served through an award – winning sustainable business model
- fair pricing for good value
- promptly delivery
- friendly staffing, or instruction on food warming and display
If you haven’t yet made a final decision on a space for your event, consider either our River Deck or Regatta Room (and patio) at Lloyd Hall, right behind the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Their classic views of Philadelphia — Boathouse Row on one side and Fairmount Park on the other — will enhance your guests’ experiences, for even more memorable moments!
For more INFORMATION, MENU INSPIRATION or SPACE RESERVATIONS, CONTACT CHEF PEG now at 215-978-0900 or ChefPeg@CosmicFoods.com. Then relax, knowing you will get fresh, healthfully delicious food, sustainably-sourced, reasonably-priced and delivered on time.
Good Food. Good Karma.